Are you a motivated Digital Marketing Specialist who wants to assist in the design and manage digital marketing campaigns? If so, come join the summer internship.
If needed, we may sponsor a work Visa for International Students.
Level of Education: Undergraduate and Graduate
Contact Person: Matt Hosseini, email@example.com
How to Apply: Please send your resume/CV and a link to your portfolio by 04/06/2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship with maximum pay up to maximum of $40 per hour, maximum of 40 hours a week
Location: Los Angeles and/or Remote
StartInvest helps companies raise capital by private equity on our web platform. With over $200 billion in market cap in US, our Fintech strategy is aimed to be the number one online private equity market provider. StartInvest is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It’s an exciting time for our organization, to aim for our highest goals and achievements. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
StartInvest’s unique Fintech approach to private equity gives us a great advantage in helping early-stage all the way to Pre-IPO companies. We help investors by giving them access to private deals which has been very limited before. We believe the future of venture capital is here and we may disrupt it through technology. The combination of the unprecedented access to private equity and Fintech results in great ideas and companies being funded, paving the way to a brighter future.
Internship at StartInvest:
At StartInvest, you will join our team of digital marketing specialists to gain hands-on experience in digital marketing, SEO, and SEM. Your hands-on experience will help you toward your short-term and long-term career goals by giving you the opportunity to learn and practice in an applied setting. The learning and practice challenges will strengthen your problem-solving capabilities along with teamwork skills.
· Minimum 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or advertising
· Bachelor’s in Marketing or related discipline, or equivalent in work experience
· Advanced proficiency with technical, on-page, and off-page SEO
· Proficiency with PPC platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Hulu, Roku)
· Diverse and robust understanding of SEO and SEM tools, such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, SEOMoz, Ahrefs, and more
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· The Digital Marketing Specialist will join a nimble and growing marketing team that designs and oversees multiple campaigns
· the Digital Marketing Specialist leads the development and implementation of SEO and SEM strategies
· In this role, you will be responsible for paid and organic digital campaigns that focus on search position, conversions, brand awareness, and audience growth
· The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and will be able to work comfortably in an agile team environment
· Develop, manage, and execute all keyword and contextual search strategies
· Manage PPC campaigns, with a focus on executing bid strategies that maximize ROI
· Develop and maintain an SEO roadmap, with guidance from the Marketing Manager within SEO guidelines of Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, MSN, Yahoo.
· Takes the lead on the tactical work for all SEO and SEM campaigns
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
· Collaborates with Marketing team members to create and design campaign assets, from search ad copy to display banners and landing pages
· Works with Marketing Manager to leverage SEO findings to identify gaps in and improve content marketing efforts
· Perform daily operations of accounts and campaigns, including keyword research, optimizations (bids, landing page, quality score, etc), and refinement
· Track, report, and analyze relevant KPIs for SEO and SEM channels
· Manage SEO and SEM campaign budgets and forecasts
· Technical SEO expertise including an understanding of HTML, CSS, or other programming languages a plus
· Google Ads and/or Bing Ads certification a plus