ES.AI is a generative AI toolkit for students and young professionals. We provide brainstorming, outlining, and editing tools via a creative framework at an accessible price. It’s your story, make it work for you!
Check out our website: www.esai.ai
Calling all content creators and social media experts! Are you looking to gain the ultimate entry-level marketing experience in a startup environment? ES.AI is looking for a social media & content-obsessed intern who will support the launch of our generative AI platform via storytelling across social and marketing channels.
- Helping to maintain content calendar and create content primarily on TikTok and Instagram
- Support our founder in creation of owned, earned, and paid campaigns
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of tech, education, and Gen Z culture spotting, storytelling opportunities, and social trends to bring to us for consideration
- Helping to organize assets with social media posting and monitoring tools
- General marketing support including media lists, coverage tracking, social performance monitoring, and pitching
- Supporting applications to awards and grants on a case-by-case basis.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited College or University, preferably in a field related to marketing, content creation, or social media
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior Standing
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
- Proven knowledge of trends across social media and within each particular social platform
- Interest in social media and Creative, Influencer marketing and PR
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Canva, TikTok, Instagram, Hootsuite/Sprout, Runway AI, and CapCut a plus
This is an unpaid, part-time position (15-20 hours per week) with potential to become a full-time, paid position after the launch of the platform. If your department allows, academic credit may be provided. ES.AI is also committed to offering training, mentorship, valuable resume experience, and networking opportunities in the emerging field of generative AI.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to Julia Dixon at email@example.com