The application deadline for The Guild Media & Journalism Accelerator has been extended. Students now have until September 16th to submit their applications.
The Guild is a 4-week accelerator program for aspiring media and journalism professionals. The Guild has equipped journalism and media students and alumni from over 70 top schools including Morehouse, Hampton University, Delaware State and Cornell University. And the dynamic program is getting rave reviews from participants who say that The Guild has “opened them up to journalism opportunities they hadn’t dreamed of,” gave them “confidence and drive,” and made them “a versatile writer.”
A few highlights of The Guild Accelerator include:
- 4-week hybrid live/virtual experience
- 20+ video teaching modules
- Daily, live team standup calls
- 1-on-1 live coaching
- Personalized tip videos from on staff-editors
- Virtual “office hours” for live support
- Experienced mentors as guides
- Opportunity to build a professional journalism portfolio with a nationally recognized, black-owned media company.