Might you be our next Social Media Coordinator?
Are you skilled and experienced in social media and have a passion for the humanities? Apply to be the Social Media Coordinator for the Institute for the Humanities at the University of Michigan. We are looking for someone to take our already strong social media presence to the next level.
– Like to find stories to tell in new and interesting ways
– Adept at graphic design
– Highly organized
– A team player who gets along well with others
– Understand the importance of the humanities
– Follow social media trends
– Can work on-site in Ann Arbor, MI.
– We’re a small team of staff who work collaboratively
– Value the humanities and the role it plays at the university and in society at large
– Love our jobs and take them seriously while enjoying the process
– Recognize the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion
– Organize and present dozens of public events each year
– Regularly interact with a variety of faculty, visiting scholars, artists, staff, and students.
If you’re interested, click here to learn more and apply. (Note: Applicants who fail to follow the “How to Apply” instructions will not be considered for the position.) Applications will be accepted through July 14, 2022.–