Are you interested in learning about how to develop and implement a podcast?
We are seeking communication interns that want to learn how to develop and
implement a podcast. Douglas White (former major league pitching coach and life
coach) and Dr. Huberty (Director of Science at Calm) offer a podcast titled, Mindful
Vibin’ (https://mindfulvibin.buzzsprout.com/). In this podcast they discuss emotional
awareness, self-care, and how to live more mindfully. We are interested in someone
who is creative, has innovative ideas, wants to learn more about themselves and
podcasting, good communication skills, and social media experience (more specifically
with IG and Tik Tok).
The student will be responsible for the following:
- Edit and post the podcast (podcast episodes are approximately 15-20 minutes)
- Write show notes with appropriate resources for listeners
- Develop and implement a creative social media plan to help grow the podcast
- Proficiency with Garage Band (or comparable software) to edit and incorporate
music and audio clips
- Interested students should send a resume and cover letter to Dr. Jennifer Huberty at
- The work schedule is flexible and remote. There is a small
stipend for the internship.