WHO WE ARE:
Banza reimagines your favorite comfort foods, like pasta, pizza, mac & cheese and rice, using
chickpeas. Why? Because we know chickpeas aren’t just delicious, they’re also one of the most
nutritious and sustainable foods. Yet 80% of the country isn’t eating enough of them. Our mission is
to inspire people to eat more chickpeas and other beans, making a positive impact on human health
and the environment. Banza is the fastest-growing pasta brand in the country, and our products are
available in over 17,000 stores nationwide. We’ve been named TIME Magazine’s Best Invention of
the Year, Adweek’s Best Food Brand, and are proud to have fans at Good Morning America, The
New York Times, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit and more.
Location: Anywhere works for us!
Time: 15-20 hours a week
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Banza is looking for a part-time Copywriter to bring the witty, quirky, pasta and pizza loving Banza
brand voice to life across our key touchpoints. Responsibilities will include working with the marketing
- Create, write, and edit engaging and compelling copy that encapsulates the Banza brand
personality and tone
- Conceptualize and develop all copy across social media, customer service, our website,
packaging, and campaigns
- Keep an eye on cultural and social trends that Banza can authentically tap into in a fun and
- Contribute to the ideation of big brand ideas and help bring them to life in an impactful way
WHO YOU ARE:
- You love making people laugh through your writing, and can write articulate, creative, and
grammatically correct copy
- You bring energy and passion to your work and when copy doesn’t hit the mark at first, will
try even harder to make it perfect
- You’re passionate, detail-oriented, and focused on creating best-in-class customer
- You keep up with internet culture and are always the first of your friends to circulate fun
- Outside-the-box thinker who goes the extra mile to ensure ideas are unique and distinctive
- Must love Banza!
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Email Morgan Manchester (email@example.com) with your resume and a sample of