We are still looking for students interested in virtually interning through the WCEE Internship Initiative in Europe & Eurasia! We extended the deadline for some of the opportunities to Monday, March 1st (11:59pm EST) – Funding is also available and is due March 1st as well!
LSA students should apply directly through the LSA Opportunity Network, while non-LSA students should email their resumes, cover letters, and WCEE Internship Initiative Statement directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please visit our Virtual Advising Office, (open weekly on Fridays from 1-3 pm through April 30, 2021) and get feedback on application materials, learn about past student experiences, or get advice on preparing for interviews. Advising appointments can also be made by emailing email@example.com.
Here is the list of available exciting virtual internship opportunities – applications are due March 1st:
- Subversive Front, North Macedonia, Virtual Sexuality & Gender Minorities Program Intern
- Fulbright Slovak Republic, Virtual Communication and Social Media Intern
- Hekima, Slovak Republic, Virtual Research Intern
- Hekima, Project Sote Hub, Slovak-Kenyan Cooperation, Virtual Technical Assistant
- HEC Business School, France, Virtual Associate Intern
- Culture.pl, Poland, Virtual Content Intern
- War Childhood Museum, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Virtual Social Media Intern
Please click below for more information about these internships:
Summer Grants for Research and Internships
in Europe & Eurasia (in-person and virtual)
Open to full-time U-M Ann Arbor students
Awards range from $500-$5,000
Deadline: March 1s
Even if you have not secured an internship before the deadline, please apply and substitute your Letter of Invitation with a list of the internships you have applied to through WCEE. We review the funding applications and will be in communication with you and the employer to know when you have secured a position